Friday, September 28, 2012

And the Winner Is . ..

Just had the drawing for the giclee from the list of newsletter subscribers.  Congratulations goes to Debbie MacDonald.  Please contact me with your address so I can mail you your print.

I was asked recently how the 5 day workshop I gave two months ago went.  My hats off to all artist who do this on a regular basis.  There is a big difference in weekly classes and a workshop format.  I was exhausted but the students did great, learned a lot, and felt it was well worth the time and expense.  Here is the finished demo I did for them during the first two sessions. 


Some of the elements that were discussed in doing this piece was painting white fabric, the use of grays and the beauty they bring to your painting, painting translucent surfaces like the tangerines, and a composition element I call mass, line, and dot.  Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...