Friday, July 27, 2012

Life Is Good


Just sold from True North Gallery in Kennebunkport, Maine, one of my personal favorites, "Carolina Blue".  I always enjoy painting subject that have special meaning for me; that tell my story and describe  my heritage in some way.  And it's always heartening too when an art buyer connects with my story in fine art and lays out the cash to purchase one of my creations.  There is a lot of discussion these days in art circles about the value of brick and mortar art galleries in this digital age when artist's can and do sell their own work online.  While I offer my work directly to buyers online too, my sales come primarily from the hard work that my gallery owners do for me as my agent. I extend my personal expressions of appreciation and thanks to Jill and Harry of True North Gallery and Northlight Gallery; keep up the good work you do.  And I extend my special thank yous too to Mary Katherine of the Fredericksburg Good Art Company, Maggie of M Gallery of Fine Art, S. E., and Kay of the Lagerquist Gallery; I appreciate you all.  Thank you for all that you do for me and the other artist's that you represent.

When you go to the True North website using the link above, you will see "Carolina Blue" another of my paintings that recently sold hanging on the wall to the left.  Here it is close up.


1 comment:

  1. Good reminder of the value of galleries, Deb. And some smart/lucky collector got a beautiful painting, too. The light is just right.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...