Sunday, February 5, 2012

Painting of the Week

Each Sunday I will be posting a mini painting for sale that you may purchase with just one click.  As an indirect painting, my mini paintings require 5 to 7 days to complete unlike an alla prima painting.  Subscribe to my blog so as not to miss one of these Small Gems.  This week I've painted tangerines from our backyard tree.  It includes one of my gold frames custom made for these small gems.  Enjoy!

Florida Tangerines

5 X 7  oil on a primed birchwood panel
Actual size in a gold frame  8.5 X 10.5

$249.00

How lovely it is to live in the sunny South
With sun rays enveloping each day
Fingers of gold and warm air abounds
And golden orange jewels
pepper the trees
Sweet necture of the tangerine.





                                                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...