Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Print Store

David has been working day and night on my website and blog and is almost finished.  One of the new features that is amazing is The Print Store (you can find it at the top of the page under BUY MY PRINTS and follow the link).  He has taken many of my best paintings from the past and has formatted them for the store.  When I checked out the ones he selected, I almost cried.  So many pieces I had forgotten about.  Each painting brings back a memory--awards, people who bought them, and the actual experience of painting it.  It was like walking down memory lane.  Now you can have an affordable piece of my work framed and in different sizes.  They make a great gift too.

The Glow
This brought back the memory of it winning an award at the Halifax Art Festival.  Another one of my little gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...