Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Painting of the Week

This week was extremely productive.  Very seldom have I had three paintings going at one time.  I will share my 16 x 20 and an 8 x 10 this week .  Plus, I finished my third Small Gem--Danish Cup with Grapes.  This cup had a stand-in and was painted from the memory of the original cup given to me in love.   Enjoy!



Danish Cup with Grapes
5 x 7 oil on birchwood panel
Actual size with frame 8.5 x 10.5

$249.00




Small Treasure

The things we cherish
Come in many forms and from many places.
Each comes with a memory
And sometimes even a lesson.
So it is with this demitasse cup.
A gift given in love
And taken back in anger.
Life has taught me that holding on hurts
Letting go in love heals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...