Monday, February 27, 2012

Painting of the Week

Before I reveal this week's Painting of the Week, I have to share the exciting news from the outdoor art festival I participated in this weekend.  It is almost unheard of for a traditional still life painting to take first place in an outdoor art show but it did happen.  My painting "Carolina Blue" was given that honor and I am thrill. 

Carolina Blue
30 x 36 oil on linen
And for all of you that stopped by to see me, I appreciate the support and kind words.  Now for this week's Small Gem.  Know that the tangerine tree is now bare and this is the last of the tangerine paintings until next year. 


Tea and Tangerines
5 x 7 oil on canvas birchwood panel
Actual size framed  8.5 x 10.5

$249.00




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...